SAP ARIBA Consultant
2 Year Contract
Travel Percentage: Expected Travel could be approx. 50%
And Responsibilities: The Key responsibilities for the assigned business processes include:
- Provide support to Ariba business users on all the modules of SAP Ariba.
- Validate all required integrations including temporary integration points
- Support change management and conduct end user testing.
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Interact with local team and function teams.
- Work with end users to deploy the solution
- Incident management and SLA management.
- Proactively identify potential improvements that contribute to overall efficiency gains
- Issues and risk management related to location deployment
- Write Functional specifications and review with Architects.
- Perform technical and functional tests.
- Follows the governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
5 – 10 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
- As part of Solution design, complete solution functional and integration design, complete software selection and complete planning and governance for implementation phase
- Overall system implementation of the Ariba including: detailed design, build, test, training, deployment and post go live support
- SAP Ariba experience across the implementation lifecycle: Blueprint, Design, Build, Test & Deploy
- Preferred implementation experience of Ariba in Oil & Gas industry
- Good mix of understanding of Procure to Pay processes and S4 HANA functionality
- Ability to engage with client teams / end business users to gather requirements, design solution, conduct UAT, etc.
Key Competencies and Skills: SAP skills
- Ariba Sourcing Professional, Ariba Contract Professional, P2P/P2O, Invoice Pro, Spot Quote, Ariba Network, Ariba Integration Tool (Ariba Network Adaptor, SAP Business Suite Add-On), Ariba Invoice Pro, Ariba Discount Pro., SLP, Catalogs(APC)
- SAP SRM, SAP ECC (optional)
- Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
- Should be open to travel in and outside the India